toolstar®test LX PLUS 1+1
• Include on offline license (Master) and one online license (PLUS)
• Independent of the operating system
• Complete tests of all important components, i.e. memory, CPU, network
• Burn-in tests for finding even intermittent errors
• Tests with up to 100% system load
• Run up to 6 tests simultaneously
• Detailed reports will prove your work
• Internal and external network tests
• Customizable for unique requirements
• Regularly updated with the last enhancements
• Bootable from flash drives and DVDs
toolstar®test LX is a self-booting solution software, that performs diagnostic tests on any PC, server or notebook (x86 based) independently of the installed operating system.
Easily customizable burn-in tests for finding (intermittent) errors on your hardware.
All test reports can be saved as either PDF, XML, HTML or TXT with customizable settings.
toolstar®test LX is regularly updated with the latest tests, enhancements and features.
Your advantage with toolstar test LX
• You test independently of the installed operating system (no operating system, Windows (PC and Server), Linux, Mac, …)
• Significantly time and money savings with improving diagnosis of intermittent errors – up to 10x faster
• Support will be more efficient and predictable
• Save your test reports on USB or LAN
• Professional appearance at the customers by improved performance via faster trouble shooting and representative reports
• Test results are retrievable at a central server
• Implementing and using your own Linux tools and drivers
• Diagnostic tests can be run in background on Linux machines
• No unnecessary changing of components
• Avoid “trial and error” by changing components, toolstar tells technician exactly what needs to be repaired or changed.
Tests in summery
Eight memory tests, SPD EEPROM, simultaneous tests for up to 512 CPUs, Cache, up to 3GB main memory and hard disk, individually configurable burn-in tests, test for CDs, DVDs and USB ports, several write, read and mechanic tests for hard disks, ports (serial, parallel, USB) with optional USB plug, tests for keyboard, mouse, mainboard, CPU, graphics and graphics memory test. It recognizes the newest hardware.