iSpring Presenter 8.5
iSpring Presenter 8.1 is a highly engineered software that enables users to create engaging mobile-ready video lectures in no time. Installed as PowerPoint add-in, our new tool accurately preserves all PowerPoint advanced features making e-Learning process even easier and faster.
Integrated Audio/Video editor easily fine-tunes narration clips right in iSpring Presenter 8. It allows you to remove background noise, delete fragments of audio and video, set audio fade-in/fade-out effects, and much more.
The new 50/50 Player has been specially designed for showing presentations with video narrations, and allows you to select the optimal balance between slides and video. The player ratio can also be dynamically adjusted while watching the presentation.
iSpring Presenter 8.5 helps users create interactive quizzes and enhance comprehension with: audio and video, branching scenarios, customizable design of the slide and integrate tests into their courses, or publish them as standalone assessments..
When it comes to delivery, iSpring Presenter 8.5 quickly integrates with the e-Learning environment thanks to the seamless support of SCORM and AICC standards.
- Audio/Video Editor
- Quiz Maker
- Video Lecture Player (slides + explainer video)
- Mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android
- Narration Editor - Completely enhanced!
- Full compatibility with Windows 10 and Office 2016 - New!
- Rapidly develop video lectures and courses with synced video
- PPT-to Video option
- Build and add engaging Flash and HTML5 quizzes and surveys to your courses
- Wrap your courses into a player which instantly adapts to any screen size and orientation
- Enhance quizzes with audio, video, equations and drag-and-drop questions
- Import questions from an Excel spreadsheet
- Set up branching per answer and custom feedback messages
- Design custom quiz look and feel with the flexible WYSIWYG slide view tool
- Publishing to iSpring Cloud or directly to YouTube account
Minor update 8.5 includes:
- Support of Morph transition new in 8.5
- Send Quiz Results to Student’s Email new in 8.5